a FuN fUnKy FoLk ArT sToRe!

Journey along with self-employed artists, Richard and Linda Hamilton, peek into their lives... full of the daily challenges and drama of owning and operating Texas Trash and Treasures!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

to be honest

today i am sorry i started blogging. i knew it was a committment, and while one doesn't have to update daily, i was having fun doing so. i felt it kept my blog fresh. TO BE HONEST, you don't need to know these things, but it's all part of our rollercoaster ride. TO BE HONEST, this week has been extremely slow sales wise. we are really good at making great stuff, just not so good at sitting behind the counter waiting for someone to buy it!! so who wants to blog when they are down? i just can't figure it all out. i don't understand alot but this i know, Jesus loves me this i do know, for my bible tells me so...........

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm sorry about the low flow of customers right now. I bet things pick up during the Roundrock thing I have always wanted to go to that. I think that your shop is so unique and marketable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. build it and they will come! keep the faith Linny!

    ReplyDelete