a FuN fUnKy FoLk ArT sToRe!

Journey along with self-employed artists, Richard and Linda Hamilton, peek into their lives... full of the daily challenges and drama of owning and operating Texas Trash and Treasures!

Thursday, July 29, 2010


out of 300 jackfaces, i chose to paint 25 pink! my loving husband LOVES them, a surprise to me. sometimes when i do something weird like this he says "well, we will be keeping those awhile." of course, we never KEEP anything, someone with a weirder sense of humor than ours picks all that stuff up and boy am i glad, because the more i think about it.............PINK PUMPKINS????

1 comment:

  1. Hey darlin'!
    It was so much fun visiting with you yesterday and finding all my treasures! I also posted about you on my blog! You can read it here http://wwwyayachique.blogspot.com

    xo...deb

    ReplyDelete